Where are we?
Located in the commercial centre and in the heart of Huesca. A comfortable establishment equipped with all conveniences and services you would expect from all-encompassing hostelry.
The hotel’s privileged location is ideal for excursions into the Pyrenees
or to maintain business contacts.
Hotel in the centre of Huesca
GPS coordinates (latitude, longitude):
- Degrees, Minutes, Seconds: 42° 8′ 22.092″, 0° 24′ 48.3114″
- Decimal Degrees: 42.13947, -0.41342
- Castle of Loarre – 35 Km.
- Mallos of Rigles – 43 Km.
- Valley of Tena – 87 Km.
- Canfranc – 88 Km.
- Torreciudad – 75 Km.
How to arrive
- From the North: Take the E-7/N-330 to Jaca, then take the E-7/A-23 through to exit 571 Huesca (centre) A-132 Pamplona. Turn left: A-132 towards “E-7, A-23, Sabiñánigo, Jaca, N-240, Lérida; Huesca (centro)” and come into Huesca
how to arrive from airport
- From Zaragoza airport (79 km): Exit: Zaragoza airport road, continue along the N-125, go along the N-125, airport Road, continue along the N-232, Calle de Autovía de Logroño, exit Zaragoza. Take the E-90/A-2/AP-2 towards “Pamplona, Logroño, A-2, E-804, E-90, AP-68”, take the exit towards “Salida 322A, Huesca, ZARAGOZA, El Pilar, E-7, A-23, E-90”, continue towards Huesca, exit 322B, continue along the E-7 / A-23, take the exit towards “Salida 568, Huesca (Sur)”, continue along the N-330A, come into Huesca.
- Bus: The Agreda company offers bus services from Zaragoza to Huesca. The journey takes approximately 50 minutes. La Oscense bus station.
- Train: From Zaragoza Intermodal Station to the Huesca Intermodal Station. The journey takes approximately 1 hour.
- Taxi: Taxis are easily available at the airport. The cost is approximately €50. The journey takes 40 minutes.